Creativesolvers.com and her partner websites are property of CreativeSolvers, registered under the Chamber of Commerce under KVK54845874.
If you use this website, we may process personal data via cookies. By using this website and our services, you agree that we collect, use and retain your personal information as described herein. We process this personal data in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and have taken measures to that end. Your personal data will not be made available to third parties unless there is a reason to do so and this is explicitly in your interest.
This privacy statement may be amended subject to change and does not apply to third parties that are linked with this website. If you have any questions, complaints or requests regarding this statement, please contact us at [email protected]
- To execute any of our agreements, be it businesswise, be it personal, with you.
- To comply with legal obligations if present.
- To comply with a legitimate interest for us or for you.
- After personal consent for processing has been given.
Purposes for processing
In most cases, we process your personal data in order to reach an agreement, whereby we cannot conclude the agreement if we are not aware of your personal data. In most cases, this will include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
If you are a customer of ours, we are legally obliged to process your personal data, including name, address, e-mail address and company name, for the purpose of correcting the invoice and administration.
In short, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing access to our website and our services.
- Securing our website and our services
- Making contact between us and you as a visitor. For this we use forms where we ask for your name, e-mail address and telephone number..
- Making contact for the correct invoicing, administration, support and execution of orders if you are a customer of ours.
- Detecting and correcting technical errors on the website.
- Optimizing the website for visitors
- Enabling technical functionalities of the website.
- To remember your personal details when adding comments.
The following data will be stored or processed when using this website:
- We will receive an e-mail with your name, e-mail address and telephone number if you contact us using one of the forms available on the website. This data will not be stored on this website.
- We process your name, e-mail address and physical address if you become a customer of hours.
- Our server logs automatically save some data about the connections to our servers such as IP address, browser version and time of visit.
- We may process additional personal information about you through a support request, email, social media message. These will only be used for the execution of the request and we will remove them as far as possible.
- If you leave a comment on the website, the information you share in the comment form, your IP address and the browser will be stored to prevent spam. If you use Gravatar your e-mail address may be anomized and passed on to Gravatar. More information about Gravatar’s privacy statement can be found at https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Cloudflare: This functional cookie allows the website to be optimized by Cloudflare, a service to deliver static files faster. This cookie is stored for a maximum of one year.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics’ cookies enable us to keep statistics for the website and to optimise them. In the application of Google Analytics we have anonymized the IP addresses of visitors. Google Analytics also does not have permission to collect data for adverts and other services. In addition, this website does not use any other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies. Finally, we have concluded an editor’s agreement with Google Analytics. If you wish to withdraw from this cookie, you can use the browser extension for Google Analytics opt-out (browser extension for Google Analytics Opt-out). More options about the privacy settings of Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. The data processed by Google Analytics will be stored for a maximum of 26 months.
- WordPress: WordPress places functional cookies to enable login to accounts. These are saved during the login session and last for two days or for two weeks if you enable the Remember me option.
- If you leave any comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you edit any post in WordPress, an additional cookie will be saved. This cookie does not contain any personal information.
You can find more information about allowing or blocking cookies in your browser settings. If you block cookies, this may have consequences for certain functionalities of this website.
The following third parties may process personal data when you use our website. We do this for the provision or performance of our services, due to a legal obligation or the registration of domain names.
- If you use one of the contact forms, these e-mails will be sent by Mailgun. We have concluded a processing agreement with mailgun. The contents of your e-mail will not be stored by mailgun for longer than 72 hours. The metadata of an e-mail message, including the sender’s e-mail, the subject and the IP address of sending, shall not be stored for longer than 30 days.
- If you are a customer of ours, your personal data will be processed for correction billing and administration by the application of Wave Financial Inc.
- If you purchase services and pay for them online, we use payment services such as Ideal, Mollie, Stripe and Paypal to make this payment possible.
- If any content is embedded from external platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or Vimeo, it may monitor and track your interaction with this content.
The third parties referred to above are also bound by the obligations arising from the General Data Protection Regulation.
Right of access, rectification or erasure
You have the right to request to access, transfer, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data. You can contact the e-mail address mentioned earlier for this purpose. If you are under 16 years of age, such a request must be made by the parents or a legal representative.
If you have a complaint about the processing of personal data on our website and you are of the opinion that this is in violation of the law, you can report this to the Authority Personal Data in your respective country.
If you believe that your personal data has been misused via this website, please contact us directly via the previously mentioned e-mail address.
Security of personal data
We have taken appropriate measures to protect personal data, to minimize the risk of loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. For example, we only allow the necessary and authorized persons to access personal data, we use secure connections and the security of our website is regularly checked. We have also taken measures at application and server level to keep your personal data as safe as possible.